SAMBO TEXAS AFFILIATE BENIFITS
TOGETHER WE STAND, TOGETHER WE SUCCEED
An outpost is our entry level program aimed at helping clubs to incorporate Sambo into their facilities. This program is not a curriculum additive, this is aimed at clubs looking to develop a full Sambo program and need a place to start their journey. Our role is to offer guidance, resources and support to our outpost clubs to fuel their success. As these are entry level programs they will be under the guidance of our senior directors and national coaches. * Since these programs are starting points, all outpost status clubs have 2 years to complete requirements for affiliate 1 status. Failure to do so will result in the branch to be removed from the program upon review.*
* Required - ( Branch training and safety module certifications
Additional affiliate information
* Affiliates are required to host a minimum of 1 Sambo training camp a year at their club by a ( Sambo Texas Approved Guest ).
* Affiliates are required to have members attend a Sambo tournament of any level once a year. ( Sambo Texas Approved Event) * Affiliates are required to have their members wear the proper Combat and Sport Sambo uniforms in their programs.
* Affiliates are required to renew their branch training and safety modules certifications every 2 years.
* Affiliates are required to conduct their programs in a professional manner, to best represent the sport and the program.
* Affiliates are required to utilize the online coaches portal for additional training and resources for their club.
** Failure to meet affiliate requirements and standards, will result in a programs status to be put into review for removal.**